Moving within Los Angeles? Please visit Rent A Moving Box Los Angeles for current pricing and to place your box order.×
Piggy Boxes
 
Questions?
877-92-Piggy
Follow us
Facebook
Twitter
Yelp
No Item in Cart

Giving Back

We give back 1% to the Susan G Komen Foundation of Orange County
 
 

     We believe that that to be a successful business you must not just make money you also need to give back to the community. That is why we give back 1% to the Susan G Komen Foundation of Orange County. Susan G Komen of Orange County is committed to find a cure to breast cancer and have been doing so in Orange County for over 22 years.

     Jamie and I chose to donate to this organization as it hits home with our family. Jamie's grandmother was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 59. A double mastectomy was performed but unfortunately the surgery was unsuccessful and she passed away shortly after. We also know many friends that have have dealt with this terrible disease.

     Being that the Susan G Komen foundation is the largest breast cancer awareness foundation, we are lucky to have a local chapter that we can donate to. They keep 75% of all donations local, and the other 25% is dedicated to the Komen award and Research Grant Program to fund groundbreaking breast cancer research. By supporting us you are helping to support a cause that is important to us and millions of others worldwide.

susangkomen orange county

Keep Up To Date
 
Enter your email to keep up
to date with the latest news and info from PiggyBoxes!
 
 
 
 
Contact Us:
 
PiggyBoxes LLC
880 W. 16th Street
Newport Beach, CA 92663
714-460-8600
 
 
 
 

 

Reusable Green Moving Boxes in Orange County
 
Follow us
 
 
*Free delivery and pick-up available in certain areas. Stairs extra.
© 2014 Piggyboxes - All rights reserved.